Rejuvenating Crystal RollersRegular price $24.00 Sale price $20.00 Save $4.00
The best kept secret to keep your skin beautiful and ageless.
Yushi gunlun, as they’re known in Chinese, or jade rollers, are said to have been created during the Qing Dynasty back in 1636. Many claim that Empress Dowager Cixi – who was known for her love of jade – used them herself. However, it has been recored in many other cultures, such as the Mayans and Egyptians.
These beautiful tools were once used by the elite to keep their skin beautiful and ageless. Known as the “Stone of Heaven”, jade is as beautiful as it is useful.
JADE Vs. ROSE QUARTZ:
The jade roller helps with balancing out the Qi energy, helping to revitalize your skin and wake you up! Jade rollers work in much the same way as massage does, working the tissue of your face gently to relax the muscles and release toxin buildup. The result is skin that’s tighter and brighter, a more even tone, and saying buh-bye to bags under the eyes. It may be safe to say that the jade roller could be considered a morning roller.
In addition to improving your circulation and reducing puffiness, jade rollers are a great way to get more out of your skincare products. Applying moisturizers and anti-aging serums to your roller ensures maximum absorption.
Jade of course also has wonderful purifying properties. It's deep and striking variations of green resonate with our heart chakra, the energy center that helps ward off a case of the ‘blahs’. Keeping us feeling youthful, inside and out.
ROSEIf you’re more of a night ritual person, we recommend the rose quartz roller since it helps calms your mind and skin, prepping it for a night of rest. The rose quartz roller on the other hand contain full of amazing minerals that all contribute to wonderful dewy skin:
Silicium (silica) helps hold our skin together and create that elasticity that we’re all seeking for. Silica also promotes strong hair, nails, teeth and gums. This water soluble mineral also decreases the effects of coronary heart disease by repairing lung tissue.
Magnesium helps relieve muscle spasms as well as prevent migraines. It also has a lot of anti-inflammatory benefits that can slow down aging and reduce stress.
Iron is an oxygen carrier that helps regulate blood circulation and eliminates fatigue. This essential mineral may also help with women’s menstruation as iron can replace lost red blood cells.
Sodium is an important electrolyte that regulates your blood pressure as well as improve brain function and prevent sunstrokes from happening. In regards to skincare, sodium is a key component to fighting free radicals that may speed up the aging process.
All of these properties serve to help generate skin cell renewal as well as improve uneven or dull skin complexion. Rose quartz also has amazing healing properties to elevate your vibration in the heart chakra. The heart chakra aids in self love, compassion, acceptance, and overall feelings of joy.
HOW TO USE THE ROLLER
Jade rollers are simple enough to use.
1.Keep yours in the refrigerator for the best effect
2. Start with a clean, dry face. Clean roller.
3. If desired, apply your skin care product to the roller
4. Starting from under your earlobe, using light pressure- roll down to the top of your clavicle bone (large end of the roller). Apply some pressure and give the roller a small wiggle once you reach the bottom. Repeat 3 time.
5. Work your way across the neck.
6. Once done, continue from the center of your forehead with the large end of the roller, move the roller from your brow line to the edge of your scalp. Repeat 3 times.
5. Continue working the roller from the center of your face out as you move to your eyes, nose and chin
6. Use the smaller roller for your eyes, and use light pressure
7. Gradually apply more pressure as you approach the outer edges of your face.
8. Once done, cleanse roller and store in a cool dry area in designated pouch. Always wash rollers before and after using.
- 100% authentic Jadeite and Rose Quartz.
- Rose Gold Finish
- Rollers include storage pouch
Due to popular demand this product takes 15 - 30 days to arrive.